Updated 3rd October 2019
By giving us your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age. It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basepoint Business Centre
The data controller processes and stores the personal data for only the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by the European legislator or other legislators in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject to.
To find out more about your right to how your data is processed click here. If you have any complaints about how your data is being processed, then please let us know as soon as possible so that we can rectify the situation.
This is any communication that you send to us:
- Contact form;
- Commenting on a blog;
- Social media messaging; or
- Social media posting.
We process that data in order to communicate with you and for record-keeping. It is in our legitimate interest to process it so we can reply to you, keep the necessary records and deal with legal situations as they occur.
When you buy services or goods from us, we process the following data:
- Job title;
- Business information;
- Billing and delivery addresses;
- Email address;
- Phone number; and
- Purchase details.
This is to supply services or goods that you have bought and to keep records of such transactions. We need to process it so we can perform or enter a contract between you and us.
We process that data to:
- Run our website;
- Ensure that my website is relevant to our audience;
- Make my website secure; and
- Maintain back-ups of my website and databases.
It is in our legitimate interest to process it so that we can administer our website and our business.
That's data about your use of our website and online services such as:
- Your IP address;
- Details about your browser;
- Length of a visit to pages on our website;
- Pageviews and navigation paths;
- Details about the number of times you use our website;
- Time zone settings; and
- Other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
It is in our legitimate interest to process it so that we can understand what areas interest you so that Janina Neumann Design can develop better services and to grow its business.
We process your marketing and communication preferences to:
- Let you know about our promotions, competitions and prize draws;
- Ensure that our offering is suitable for our audience;
- Measure the effectiveness of our marketing.
It is in our legitimate interest to process it so that Janina Neumann Design can develop better services, refine its marketing strategy and grow its business.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails you can easily do this by clicking the link at the bottom of each email or by emailing us directly at email@example.com.
We use the following cookies to help us optimise our website's performance and engagement.
You may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
Disclosing your information
In order to provide the products and services you request and run Janina Neumann Design in a lawful and professional manner, we may need to share your information with selected third parties. These could include:
- Official authorities who may require access to the information (such as HMRC)
- Advisers who support Janina Neumann Design with professional services such as accountants, insurers, lawyers and other business support services.
- Creative Alliance partners who support Janina Neumann Design.
Janina Neumann Design does not share your data with third-parties for marketing purposes and never sells your data.
Transfer of information outside of the EEA
Where possible data will be kept on secure servers within the European Economic Area however for certain services it may be transferred out of the EEA. When this happens, and to maintain the continued protection of your data, we will ensure that either:
- The country to which the data is transferred has equivalent standards of data protection to those offered by GDPR as set out by the European Commission.
- There is a contract in place with the processor that ensures that data security is equivalent to the protection provided within the EU.
- Where the data is transferred to the US, the company providing the service is signed up to the Privacy Shield Agreement.
In the event of a data breach, we have a Data Breach policy that sets out steps we will take, including informing you and the Information Commissioner of the breach.